Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where is RJ and Nicky?

usually, when i was in the phillipines, i was always the one that doesnt always blog since, uhh, i had no internet and was a commuter from MVC...

now RJ and Nicky always had internet sources, and it makes me wonder, where are they cuz they, uh huh, havent been blogging or replyin to facebook messages and yahoo IM messages.... Well, i know Nicky always had internet at her house, but RJ always takes a hike to the Computer Lab to do this kind of stuff....

i wonder where they are, i have important questions for em....

1 comment:

  1. I'm alive! Just not on blogger. lol.

    I have been posting some stuff but I just haven't published them yet. Gotta edit some stuff first. Don't want wrong grammar all over my blog. LMAO!

    So what are the important questions? Why didn't you ask me on myspace, huh?

    ReplyDelete