Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Laptop!!!!

So a few days ago my laptop came in the mail! Well, actually i thought it was gonna run into our mail box. See i was sweeping the driveway, and i hear this really loud car/truck like coming down the street, really really fast… So like i thought it was one of our neighbors angrily driving down to work because he has to pay off bills so his house doesnt become foreclosed. So his wife made him go to work because she is still looking for a job because her previous job totally fired her so shes stuck at home looking for a job… :D

So anyway, the lady (i didnt know it was a lady at the time) practically stopped right in front of our house, and by the way the truck stopped, it looked like she floored the brakes! Lol… she practically missed our mailbox by a few inches… :D

She got out and gave me my laptop and stuff, i took it and signed for it.. :D and she drove off. I wasnt expecting it for another day, but i guess it missed me so it came earlier… :D

Now all i have to do is fill its memory with music, pictures and movies. Will take pictures once i find a memory card…. :D

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Why didn't she just drive way past your house and drive off with your lappy! I'm kidding. . . Have fun with your lappy. . . No more excuses not to blog. Keep blogging . . . I'll keep reading.

    ReplyDelete