Tuesday, March 24, 2009

how bout some gifts?

When i go back to the phillipines, some people are expecting some gifts or "BH" or in other words, gifts. When i left, only a few people asked for some "BH" so to the few, i will give. They mainly asked for chocolate so i'll look for some scrap wrappers and head to the nearest dumpster behind the hershey factory...

Hehe and I'm still looking for a gift for RJ and Nicky, its pretty hard. I cant tell what they are interested in, but i have a few ideas. Im just planning to get em two gifts each cuz my budget is pretty low. Im saving up my money, but so far that hasnt gone very well. I got up to two bucks, but then i lost it... I have nooo clue where it is....

---Much Later---

I still cant find my money, i need it badly... Well, i found out what i'm gonna get both of em, something they both dont have, thats for sure, so i'll get em the same thing! :D

But I have to save my moolah before they go outta stock. And im thinking of getting RJ this hilarious stuffed toy that i found, but i need 7 bucks (about 350 pesos). Well, i dont think i can sell lemonade or wash cars during the recession so i guess i have to find a way to get some money, without asking people for more money... I could ask my little sister, she somehow got waaay richer than me, couple hundred here and there... :D

WEll, the second gift im getting RJ and Nicky is a secret... :D

1 comment:

  1. Oooh!! Gifts! Can't wait! Can't wait! Get your butt back here already! lol.

    So what gifts are you getting us? Care to tell? You did say they're gifts. . . not surprises. . .lol.

    ReplyDelete