Friday, April 3, 2009

Clearing the garage…

so about two days ago, i decided to clean the garage (in hopes of gaining a few extra cash on the side to buy RJ’s and other peoples gifts). So far my goal is about $68 USD (which is 3400 Philippine pesos with the standard of $1=P50) So far my garage cleaning is up to its almost third day, that being today. I got most of the garage cleaned, but unorganized it a way. so far, i fixed most of that today by smashing a few boxes, but its still 11:05 AM here in Florida.. so i hope that i can get a lot done today. Im just taking a quick break since its tiring when you’re the skinny guy lifting heavy boxes….

So it got me thinking, what is in these boxes? i cracked a few open and they were CD’s from a long time ago. Back when windows was actually making software for the public. Its like computer artifacts that i was longing to destroy… ;D

its awkward when you dont clean things up, cuz then more things start to clutter and soon enough you’re buried in the debt. Much like my room, but the irony is, im cleaning the garage but not my room… :D

so i asked my dad if i could throw away some of this old software, and he said “yeah you could”… browsing through the boxes, i found more than just old software, i found a whole bunch of memories. I recently found my grandparents picture in one of the boxes, and i remember looking at those when i was still really little (like 4 or 5). And i found some old toys that i used to play with and cds that me and my sister (alecca) used to spend hours playing on the computer. Im not sure whether you guys know about putt-putt. lol… so anyway…

and the cool part is, i found my dad’s diploma when he graduated from IIT in iligan, the real one, not the copy… and i also found my mom’s book filled with her old applications and stuff along with her “something” that she needed to renew her licensure for nursing in the Philippines… :D and whole bunch of old pictures that i dont remember being in… :D

well, im off to clean again… i will show you my progress after cuz i dont wanna embarass anyone anyhow… :D

No comments:

Post a Comment