Sunday, March 22, 2009

pimples...

I really dont like getting pimples on my face, or somehow getting my face covered in oil... Its a nasty feeling... well, recently my face is a hotspot for oil bathes and great hikes on large hills and mountains. its like a zit trailer park where all the zits hang out and build a campsite where everyone stays in large tents...

As of now, i have two progressing pimples and two disappearing ones. I think its due to the fact that i dont sleep early that makes my pimples thooper huge. Sigh... Well, its killing me... Mom put neosporin on the biggest one, and its starting to go away...

i hope theres no scars...

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry bout those. Just don't pop 'em. My sis couldn't wait for hers to go away so she popped them. Now her face has scars. . .

    ReplyDelete