Friday, March 20, 2009

The recents...

Well SO today is March 20, 2009, and i think our milk expired today. Well, milk doesnt expire on the date printed on the carton, it just means that thats when the store has to take it off the shelves so whatever...

Recently, I've been doing some yardwork and its not going so well. Like I fertilized the grass, and its been like a few days, and still no rain to help out the little fertilizers.. Sigh, well thats how it goes right? Then i tried killing the weeds on the driveway that grow in between the crevices that our driveway has since its not concrete, but like bricks in a sort of pattern. So i took out the spray that kills weeds (not lawns) and supposedly its supposed to kill within 48 hrs. Now, take note that was last week, and they still arent dead. That means i need to find a new spray cuz if i pull them, i never pull out the roots so they keep on growing.

I went to a few stores nearby to buy some stuff, but the most recent one was Target, the store oppositing Wal-mart. Everytime we go there, i buy some candy, mainly the one that i gave to RJ and Nicky when my dad came to MVC. SO now im the sugar guy, and i think i should stop. I think thats the reason why my pimples are growing and why i cant sleep at my usual time when i was in the phillipines... I the phillipines i slept at like 8 or 9, and wake up at 5. Now its like 10-12 wake up 8-9. Woooow... :D

Anyway, like i said we went to the store and bought some stuff. I got some shoes at this cool store with a whole bunch of stuff (for everyone...). I was thinking what i should get RJ, and i found this really cool THINGY and it was soooooooo funny! Hahahahha! Im gonna see whether i could find RJ a matching skull cap and shirt. And as for Nicky, i bought her a book that she might like since it sorta matches her type. Its all hard-cover (not white-cover), and its got quality pages that are thicker than usual notebook paper... :D I dont even want to open it cuz it looks so special, and thats why its on top of my desk gathering dust...

I also got a new pair of shoes, sooo cool...
mom is asking me where i want to go when we head up to Orlando, the place where Disney World is (not disneyland, thats in California). I want to go to Busch Gardens or Universal Studios Fl. awesome... :D

(Muh laptop that hasnt come yet)

And we finally ordered my laptop, and im waiting for the thooper slow delivery guy to deliver my laptop. Haha, like yesterday i saw this FEDEX truck (its a delivery service) and he stopped right in front of our house, and i thought it was my laptop, so i was watching whether it was my laptop. He brought out a regular sized box, enough to fit a few textbooks. He started out for our house, but then he took a quick look at the box, and stopped walking. He started looking around for the correct house and he walked, to the house parallel to ours...


(Yay)
HE SHOULD BE FIRED!!!!!!!
all i have to do now is wait and kill weeds.... sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment