Wednesday, June 17, 2009

White Guy Stalker...

Remember that half white guy that I saw at LAX airport? Yeah, I saw him in chow king Valencia... Freaky, he wouldn't stop staring.

So I've been up to a lot of things this week. During enrollment, uncle "borrowed" the class numbers. So we finished ebrolling quickly. But before that, me and RJ decided to visit the highschool's first day of school, which was in the auditorium as their first chapel service. I said hi to a lot of people, and it was okay. I started to redread the typical American to Filipino conversation where they don't know what they you are talking about and end the conversation with "okay". Then you have to start a new topic because that one went so well. Then they okay everything and it gets real awkward.. So I was happy when RJ introduced me to a new American girl (pure Filipino though). So we met, her name is Amy Adlaon, so mom or auntie, find out if we are related. It'd be awesome. I think her dads name is Wellie? I dunno. But it was so relieving to have a conversation that actually continued even if the topic was stupid, and didn't end in one word...

Back to the subject, they started singing and Ma'am Canarecio was the chorister, and she sang this song that had whistling and stuff. But it was hilarious!! She was singing falsetto because the pitch was too high! So she told the pianist to "lower the bitch". We started laughing!!! And when I mean we, it was just the international students. And then she mumbled it again and it was even more hilarious! Nobody cept the international students laughed. So we finished enrolling, and we set out for whatever there was left to do.

Then school for the college was cancelled because of a swineflu scare. Why they call it h1n1 virus I have no clue... I visited mvc a lot to hang with people, and we had fun I guess. I met a whole bunch of people this year. Lol. Fun fun. Will update when I'm not too lazy to... Time goes by sooo slowly over here...


Posted with LifeCast


No comments:

Post a Comment