Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Too Lazy To Hunt Down For Internet

Well, I thought that I could hack all the wifispots around here in mvc, but some dummy deleted it off my USB and computer. Sigh... I think it was the anti-virus. Now I have to use the crappy version to hack. Well lately the school has gotten a lot of wifi spots, especially in emerald hall.

Speaking of emerald hall, Dr. Dial announced that there are a few rooms left. Possibly because the supposed "international dorm", is chock full of Philippine citizens! Wow, and they say you can't call the kettle black (I seriously have no clue what that means). Even some of the english speaking people that are from the states, are born in the Philippines! Isn't it amazing?! Well, it sometimes makes me wonder why they built an international dorm.. Awkward..

Back to the topic, there's a whole bunch places with open wifi, if you don't include Nicky's house as an open internet place. Lol, take note RJ, do not abuse the INTERNET POWER OF NICKY. She needs it more than we do. :)

Sigh... I hope they get wifi in RJ's room. I know that his roomate needs internet. *wink wink


Posted with LifeCast


No comments:

Post a Comment