Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sigh…

Well its one of those days that i have when i feel completely inspired by something, then i realize that there is no way i could possibly do that in my current situation… :(

It started last week when i suddenly got the urge to play my violin. Sadly, i dont have a violin here in the states cuz i took it to the phillipines. So my parents said that they would get me one so i could practice during my stay, but we never got around doing that. So recently i saw this piece that i wanted to play, and i was so inspired after i heard the song, but then i sorta dont know anymore. After a while of knowing that its impossible to do whatever you want, then it really seems far away. Now i dont even feel like touching a violin. All hope lost.

Now i was reviewing my simple circuit stuff just recently, when i realized that it was seriously easy learning about the simple circuit when you actually see one (i was looking at chipsets and motherboards and what nots..). So i got inspired to create a circuit complete with parts (which were carefully researched). I found out what components work with what, and whether the parts were compatible with each other. All hard work with additional sweat. All the parts were $1-10 per part, so i tried working in a budget. I even asked a guy to program the thing (he’s my former-classmate genius).

Well, it turns out that I cant order parts online, since i dont have an account or credit card, and i cant pay in cash… I dont have permission to use the soldering equipment, nor do i have permission to practice the soldering. I dont have the right tools like a small clamp and magnifier to do the detailed work. So, just another one gone by.

maybe next time i catch a drift, i’ll have the right stuff

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry. Just a few months of not practicing won't wipe out your skill :]

    ReplyDelete