Sunday, May 31, 2009

Airplane "ad-ben-chore"

Part 1: Last minute packing and departure.
I woke up around 6 am and walked downstairs, when mom reminded me that I had to finish packing my carry-on stuff. So I started on that, and eventually finished. All that was left was to take a quick bath and slap on some clothes. After that I waited for my dad to finish his preperations. We said our goodbyes and stuff and then left for Miami International Airport. We waited for dad to park the car while we waited with the luggages. We finally checked in and started to get ourselves "checked" by the airport security. Same old same old. We walked to our gate and bought some pizza. We also watched Wall-E till Timmy (my laptop) almost died. I didn't charge him the night before so yeah.

We boarded on our plane, and it was the longest ride I have ever had in my entire life. But I did watch Parks and Recreation, hilarious...

Next, part 2! California!


Posted with LifeCast


No comments:

Post a Comment